twilight crawling through windowpanes
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie lets him have his moment of consideration, the chance to come to grips with this upheaval. She remains quiet, not just out of respect for him but her own reluctance to talk about magic. It has gotten easier to admit to the more she speaks to people about it - Amalia, Peter, Loren. But nothing will ever erase the years of secrecy and intentional blindness from her parents. Evie can't just leave his questions unanswered, can't fathom not helping him somehow, but even she is intrigued by the differences in their power that he spells out.

"Hmm...mine isn't like that at all, though I wonder if maybe yours manifests differently because you've had it before? Or maybe it's different for all of us?" Evie wouldn't know the first thing about that considering how she has avoided all other Abandoned like the plague in the past. A few months of remedying that habit does not an expert make. "Though I'd be careful of it being unintentionally taken from you. I understand it as an energy of sorts, and having it siphoned away uncontrollably sounds disastrous." She's not entire sure of that, but her concern for Jigano pinches her brows nonetheless.

Turning away from his gaze she stares down at her fiddling hands. "My whole life. I was...born Abandoned. My parents had me hide it, convinced themselves it was a gift of talent for herbs and poultices, so they could believe I was Accepted." Evie tries hard to keep her tone free of inflection, wanting to give any kind of information that may be helpful. "I never had training I'd say, but it's familiar to me."

Messages In This Thread
twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-19-2019, 02:06 AM