twilight crawling through windowpanes
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie never expected her Natural status to lend credence to her skills, but pride blossoms in her chest uncontrollably when it does. A bright smile is directed Jigano's way. "Then I would be happy to help. I have a few hand written journals from my mentor, and even more from my younger years. It would be a good start?" She had already memorized the material from those early days, and it feels only right to offer it to Jigano now. Considering his station, the Guild he runs, it's the best kind of gift she can provide.

He returns the favor with his promise of discretion, and her smile is relieved in ways she can't properly translate into words. Perhaps she will see out the Guild before she is of need of them. If only to satisfy her own curiosity about them.

Evie doesn't recoil from his touch, paused though it is before landing. Nor does she lean forward into it. Time will turn their tentative friendship into something stronger perhaps, but for now she faults neither of them for their hesitation. "Then I'll keep it to myself, unless it becomes relevant. Thank you...so few have ever known about this cur-" her words slam to a halt, recalling Dante's words, his childlike but sincere insistence that magical users should be considered gifted. "My magic. It's enough just to be able to talk about it out loud." No matter how difficult.

Messages In This Thread
twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 12-01-2019, 12:31 AM