paper gardens
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Evie
a princess with lips made of glass and a voice cut from steel
His joy buoys her own, lifting her spirits higher and amplifying the already blinding wattage of her grin. In a way this is a version of healing. Something that doesn't require magic or carefully constructed poultices. Something that comes directly from her. It's far more satisfying that way, and she kicks her feet up against the opposing wall with a roguish smirk to continue her little charade. Maybe she should have gone into acting instead. "What say you, King Peter? What shall we name this kingdom of ours? I'm partial to The Tomb of Tomes." A way to get him to engage, to poke harmless fun at the dusty old place they find themselves hiding away in.

It's easier to not be so nervous, here in this little cavern they've laid claim to. Just the two of them. "Not the first time I've heard that. I feel like here, people kinda just guess at it and hope for the best. It's still not well understood." Probably due to the instilled terror of being Abandoned that had tainted generations of Naturals in Caido. Interesting undoubtedly, but not enough to risk studying.

What is really interesting is the creature that assembles into place from a lump of bones before her, very much so alive against all reason, shuffling around on hooves that clack solidly against wood beneath them. Completely enamored, Evie lifts her hand slowly towards the curve of bone where once a soft muzzle would have been, wondering if it would let her stroke it in the same manner. "He's wonderful," she gushes, though her voice is soft and enthralled. A complete mystery of nature, more magic than anything, and still as enchanting as the live Luxere she has seen.

Peter's voice, his magic, his humbleness all draw her away from inspecting the curious Apricum. Her smile is almost secretive, aware of the hesitation in his silence. "Better than me at least. All I can do is heal some wounds and move a few branches. Crowns are so much cooler." And he'd just have to accept that, because Evie is always right. "You're very beautiful too, King Peter. I'll have to keep a close eye on you lest suitors come to steal you away." Winking, she tries to fight the grin that slices over her face, and miserably fails.

Messages In This Thread
paper gardens - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:34 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Peter - 11-06-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Evie - 11-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 05:46 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Evie - 11-08-2019, 09:31 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: paper gardens - by Evie - 11-12-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Peter - 11-13-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Evie - 11-22-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Peter - 12-04-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: paper gardens - by Evie - 12-11-2019, 02:14 AM