Spoopy Siblings
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
As the raggedy diety appeared, Delphia's face lit up, the corners of her eyes wrinkling as she smiled fondly upon the masked god. As much spite as Ludo felt towards her, Ludo was an idol to the daughter of Mort. She had been created to try and fill the tiniest of gaps left in their wake when they were behind the barrier. To match Ludo was impossible, her father had counseled, Ludo was more, greater than she ever would be, she but a shadow of all the deity was. And she was under no illusion they were remotely equals.

But he sentimentality did look to the god as an older sibling, the more successful hero she constantly tried to live up to, but who's shoes she could never quite fill.

"It is an honor to finally meet you." she said, dipping her head respectfully, her adoration ringing clear in her tone. Not everyone got to meet their heroes, the muse that inspired their existence, after all. For a moment she was rather dumbstruck, in the best of ways, the loving nature she recieved from her divine father overwhelming the capacity of the human form from her mortal mother. "I apologize I...I am simply overwhelmed with joy to finally meet you. I've admired you are your work my entire life." she said, realizing her awkward pause. But Mort's stories of Ludo's abilities, his love for the raggedy god - though he never said much about them personally, how could she not look up to one her father so loved?

"Mort had asked that I tend to the spirits of this forest while you protected the souls within the Hollowed Grounds. But now that you've returned, I would not dare impose on tasks you'd see for yourself, for I know my own abilities pale in comparison." Ludo had transported three centuries worth of souls to Mort's realm in a single night. Delphia could only manage a few souls a day. As much as she was stroking Ludo's ego, it was honest compliments.

"But I hope I might help you with anything you'd see fit. Missing souls, those kept in places the gods cannot enter, anything where that which make me less would be useful." she said. She knew the Spire was not a place the gods could tread, but certainly more such places existed, places created before the barrier had been raised.
hello, old friend

Messages In This Thread
Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-06-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-08-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-08-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-12-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-13-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-19-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-21-2019, 10:36 AM