Spoopy Siblings
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
Delphia smiled, leaning into Ludo's little affectionate touch. It caused her affection for her spoopy kind of sibling to bloom anew in her chest. The daughter of Mort did not need her affections returned or affirmed to love endlessly, the trait indicative of her parentage. But she still appreciated when it was - even if it was in exchange for some ego fluffing. It wasn't as though she had lied after all. So far, for all the murmurs of Ludo's trickery and fickleness, they had treated her kindly and spoke softly of the enemy of the gods. Any who found Ludo's bad side must certainly deserve it.

But her demeanor did drop as the deity confirmed the possibilty of her wondering. She wrapped her arms around her waist, a deathly chill running up her spine. "I have never wished to be mistaken with such strength before." she muttered. But the longer it sat in her mind, the more it seemed probable, and it made her sick to think. "I should not wish to see Mort if this is true either." Her father in all his kindness hated to see life ended too soon, the way he mourned the passing of the young to his realm ached her heart. But to destroy a soul like that? Tearing apart the pieces of immortal sculpture of Vi's creation for personal gain, so that Mort could never give them rest? If ever a thing would make her father rage and rain retribution in the ways some spoke of gods of death, it would be that.

She shook her head, a sad attempt to rid her mind of the terrifying vision. Ruminating on things not yet come to pass would accomplish nothing. She had work to do. "Thank you, Ludo. I shall not keep you longer with these tasks set before me, lest you've another task for me?" she asked, the warmth returning to her pale gaze as she looked up at the deity.
hello, old friend

Messages In This Thread
Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-06-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-08-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-08-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-12-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-13-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-19-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-21-2019, 10:36 AM