tale padre tale figlio [Open]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien was used to the odd visitor when he left the doors of the Sanctuary open, welcomed them, but when he was focused in on a task they could often surprised him; Loren's entrance did just that, Bastien jolting a little over the gathered pencils and paints beneath him to look towards the door.

A lot of Longnight was swiftly becoming a lost blur to Bastien, who had spent most of the time either panicking or trying to stop panicking. He remembered Loren's sharp words, yes, but he also remembered how the man had quickly taken them back and how he had healed him. All in all, he had not held a grudge. Tensions had been high for everyone in that week and he was sure there had been more than a few venomous jibes tossed around.

"Hello! Do come in. The leg is...fine enough." He only gave a dismissive wave of his hand as far as the apology went.

As always he was entranced by the display of magic, his hands clapping together as he grinned, watching each cap find it's place with a wondrous glee. "Oh, yes! Especially if you will use your talents for it. I admire so the skills of the Abandoned. All this mess...I did not leave the place like this. I think I have had some kind of resident during Longnight, though they must have left by now."

Just as Bastien finished saying this, there was a strange noise, gurgling yet almost a laugh, from behind one of the fabric packages of canvases leaned up against the far corner. Looking to Loren then back to it, Bastien began to stand, slowly approaching it.
We're aware they're trying to take away our dreams

Messages In This Thread
tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-04-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-05-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-05-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-06-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-08-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-09-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-10-2019, 01:58 PM