tale padre tale figlio [Open]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"That is fine by me. At the moment most of my days consist of painting and sitting with Rexanna, so I do not have far to walk." At the most to the market to buy wine, but that was hardly a long trek. He had been surprised recently at how settled and stationary his life had become - and even more so how content he was with it. "Thank you, but I think we will manage fine. We have The Voice caring for us too."

Bastien laughed, sure Rexanna could take almost anyone. Partly blinded by his love perhaps, but he had also seen the strength of both her magic and spirit. "It is useful for many things as well as impressive. In my world, you would have become rich easily with skills like yours." He could not imagine the furore that things he'd grown used to here would cause back in Venice.

Case in point, the little gremlin now making fingerprints on his wall. He seemed unable to speak, but as Bastien knelt he happily came over and grasped at his hand, seemingly looking for a parent figure to stick to. "Oh. Well...hello. I will get you a canvas, if you like?" Pittore seemed to understand what he meant for the little gremlin nodded. With a grin, Bastien turned to Loren. "And you?"
We're aware they're trying to take away our dreams

Messages In This Thread
tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-04-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-05-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-05-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-06-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-08-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-09-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-10-2019, 01:58 PM