Portal Guardian
Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 32 - Luck: 31
ISLA - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP:
i've got a river for a soul
"So much stuff." Remi agreed with a wry smile. "Mmm, yes. Better than my magic." And yet the crimson flushing across his cheeks suggested that that was likely not the reason Remi was planning on subjecting his husband to manual labour.

With a snort, the alchemist placed the paints down on the floor for Aoife to use (read: splatter on the ground), before pinning his husband with a look. "Oh? And what about when you're off valiantly fighting mud? Whatever shall we do then?"
Speaks with an Italian accent. Looks visibly blind. Healed!

Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Let me know if you want to kill him and we can chat.
Ronin Taliesin
the Fallen Star
Monster Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 24
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (ice breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP:

The blush spreading across Remi’s cheeks was enough to get Ronin’s heart racing - how long had it been since they’d had even a conversation so carefree? - and he reached out to let his hand rest atop his husband’s on the table. ”Well, I’m determined to pull my share of the weight on building this wagon, so I guess there is a lot of heavy lifting in my near future. Oh no.” He grinned, as if it really were going to be difficult.

Rather than withering under Remi’s look, Ronin lifted his chin defiantly and flashed his husband a charming grin. At the same time his astral projection leant against the desk on the alchemist’s other side, its arms folded, expression deeply thoughtful. “Quite,” it said. “If only there were some way for me to be in two places at once.”

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Remi Taliesin
Alchemist
Portal Guardian
Change author:
MP:
Remi smiled down at the ring on his finger, pulsing faster and faster in a way that prompted his own to match the rhythm. 'Well, there are two of you." The alchemist mused thoughtfully, his fingers spreading slightly so that Ronin's fit in between them. Sexcapades aside, Remi wasn't entirely sure how to think or view his husband's astral self. That said, he was more than willing to try and work it out while they both needlessly moved heavy objects around. "Oh no." Remi agreed with a grin.

To prove his point, the alchemist's eyes shifted to the duplicate. "I know you can feel this.." He said softly, reaching across to run a finger across the projections arm, the movement gentle but suggestive. "But you can't tell me you'd rather I do this with it? other-you? instead of you-you."

Aoife, having seen this often enough, glanced up and gave the duplicate a star-sharp gaze, before returning to babbling to herself.

Ronin Taliesin
the Fallen Star
Monster Hunter

Change author:
MP:

It was always a surprise, to discover that his astral self could now experience physical touch, given that Ronin had only really experienced it as a walking, talking ghost in previous times. Still, he smiled warmly to his husband and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

“Absolutely not,” he said, the projection tipping him a roguish wink before flitting out of existence again. “My other self can do all of the boring, menial tasks while I devote my full attention to what’s important.”

And in case Remi didn’t catch on to the fact that it was him, Ronin leant in and pressed a raspberry flavoured kiss to the alchemist’s cheek. “How does that sound?”

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
Alchemist
Portal Guardian
Change author:
MP:
"Mmmm, I like that answer better." He agreed with a crooked grin. Heart fluttering as his husband leaned in, Remi chuckled under his breath as Ronin pulled away. "I do not know how it sounds but it certainly feels sticky." So saying, the alchemist crinkled his nose, rubbing his cheek against his shoulder.

"So. No crown...no guild..when was the last time you were free from responsibilities that did not include raspberry?"

Ronin Taliesin
the Fallen Star
Monster Hunter

Change author:
MP:

“I thought you would,” Ronin said with a smirk, nuzzling Remi for good measure (just in case he wasn’t raspberry flavoured enough) before drawing back again. He raised an eyebrow at the other man’s question, as if genuinely trying to think of a time when he was so unburdened. Eventually, he shrugged. “I think that was probably before I joined the Storm Guard,” he said slowly, rubbing at the back of his head and straightening up to stand.

“So - what’s the first thing needs doing with this wagon?” It was an exciting prospect, he had to admit; somewhere new to live that moved, without any responsibilities or troubles looming over them. It was certainly too good to be true, but Ronin could dream.

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
Alchemist
Portal Guardian
Change author:
MP:
"Ahh, thank you for that." Remi huffed, shooting Ronin an exasperated look that didn't look genuine for even a second. "And here I always just imagined you born with a uniform on and sword in hand." It was a joke, but only a bit of an exaggeration. Remi had elaborated much more on his past than Ronin ever had.

Grinning and pulling his rough schematics out again, Remi tapped his finger against his desk. "Dimensions. Which...you know, with magic and all that becomes a bit tricky. I was thinking that the wagon at least ought to look wagonish from the outside. That way as we travel we will not look entirely out of place."