observations of spires as places of conflict.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
"I'm afraid not," she admits, though an amused smile pulls at her lips. "What standard of measurement are you using though? Now you've made me curious about my own head size." Hotaru was no mathematician, she was far too pretty for that. But perhaps the little genius in the making would be willing to educate a sentimental old lady on this fine day. Hotaru had certainly entertained more ridiculous notions than head size with her baby-babbling children.

The name she's given is complex, and Hotaru rolls it through her head a few times instead of going for it guns blazing. "Nice to meet you Oia'i'o. Do you have a favorite thing to observe or is this your first entry?" The name is stilted, but sincerely attempted at least. It's not like her own name hasn't been butchered a million times, so she gets it. And okay, is it weird to be leading the quiet girl into further conversation? Maybe. But until the kid runs off or tells her off, maybe she can provide some company.
she would burn down your kingdoms
herself with it
if it meant your ruin

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Hotaru - 11-05-2019, 09:22 PM