observations of spires as places of conflict.
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
Were you one to grumble or display other indications of your mental states, you might indeed have done so. "Centimeters." You reply, holding out your quill to show the notches laid therein. Honey and I use the metric system so my brain has decided just now Caido does as well. "I can tell you one measurement for it." You say and in what is basically ground breaking, you utter what's meant to be humorous if only because it is in fact literally true: "It is precisely one-Hotaru-head around." You don't smile, but something about you—your eyes perhaps—seem to shine a bit more.

"You're saying it wrong." You point out, though not with any judgement. No one gets it right, other than Kai. "My inclinations are not taken into account. I have to observe the entirety of the Hollowed Grounds. I am working my way through alphabetically." You're still unhappy about using an ad-hoc system to decide where you ought to go next, but it's the truth .

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 09:47 PM