observations of spires as places of conflict.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
The unit is one she hasn't heard of before, though she marvels at the precise measurements that the girl presents to her, admittedly impressed. Her subtle humor takes a moment to register, and then Hotaru is laughing, eyes crinkled with amusement. Those same old maternal instincts rear their head, pleased as punch that Oia'i'o has given this small bit of acquiescence to Hotaru. "I'll proudly tell everyone that I was the base for such an honorable measurement." Her humored grin is warm and bright, suddenly glad that she stopped to investigate this intriguing little creature.

"I'm sure you get that a lot. Do you prefer I continue to attempt to pronounce it, or do you have a nickname you like?" If Oia'i'o wanted her agency, and was willing to listen to Hotaru butchering her name until it became smooth with familiarity, then the woman would certainly do so. But if it offended her, she'd just as easily convert to a nickname. "Is this a mission then? If you feel you have to." Again her concern rears its head, protective desires fanned into flames at the barest insinuation that she is under someone's thumb. Unlikely considering how joyously she scribbles away, but something to consider.
she would burn down your kingdoms
herself with it
if it meant your ruin

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Hotaru - 11-05-2019, 10:11 PM