observations of spires as places of conflict.
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
"I never said honourable." You clarify quickly. At best you can occasionally make a joke, but rarely do you ever understand them in return.

"I have no preference. But my twin calls me Oia. That can be easier to say." It doesn't involve the rest of the inflections or the strange pauses that most speakers tend to stutter over. "A mission? No." You can't say why, but you think there is some sort of connotation with the word that doesn't appropriately fit. In so thinking though, you pause, your head tilting a fraction to the side in what in someone else would have been extended into a full on posture of consideration. "I think I have the ability to reject this task. I'm not sure though."

You've always done what you're told, at least by Rae or Kai. You've never even considered doing otherwise.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Oia'i'o - 11-06-2019, 03:38 AM