observations of spires as places of conflict.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Hotaru smirks and crosses her legs at the ankle, perfectly content to remain in the girl's presence. "Correct, you did not. But I did. A self-created stroke of my ego you see." Her eyes glitter with amusement, surprised by how fond she is of this straight-talking blunt style the girl employs. It's Hotaru's antithesis, the foil to her manipulation and coercion, and it's a delightful interaction.

"Then I shall call you Oia. My twin had nicknames for me as well, it's nice to meet another here." She hadn't met any other twins since her arrival, which was an odd thing to mourn. But it makes her long for her sister in painful, aching ways.

She pauses and turns her head to better view the girl at the uncertainty of the words. "Were you assigned it by someone?" Lifting her hands she places them in her lap, careless of the soil clinging to her palms. "You don't seem the type to be unsure." Her maternal instincts only burn fiercer, slinking around venomously in her breast even as she forces them under control. Observing is no difficult or particularly menacing task, but the girl seems too old to be ordered around, especially if she's not sure she can deny it.
she would burn down your kingdoms
herself with it
if it meant your ruin

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Hotaru - 11-08-2019, 01:23 AM