observations of spires as places of conflict.
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
You blink at that, finding yourself wholly satisfied with Hotaru's interjection. "Acceptable." You concur with a nod.

What Hotaru says next makes you sit up, blue eyes blinking as thoughts swirl behind them. "I have met another who was a twin. I wonder if there is a reason the Voice has tried to pull twins here. Did your twin arrive as well?" Loren's hadn't. If Hotaru's didn't as well, that would likely point to some sort of intentionality rather than mere coincidence.

"Yes. By Rae." In fact, you're unsure about a lot of things, but that's only because of your epistemic commitments. Rarely would you espouse to be certain about any of your claims. That said, you tilt your head slightly, putting you pen down for a moment. "What type do you think I am?"

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: observations of spires as places of conflict. - by Oia'i'o - 11-08-2019, 10:47 PM