to be like bewildered children
For Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Was he actually receiving advice from someone way younger than him? Clearly, since he was actually starting to understand what Clem was saying, that he was extremely correct with his statement. Oliver watched how easily he just moved onto another sketch, not really dwelling at all on his previous one. "I mean, yeah, but I guess I just wanna be good? I'm not sure. I'm still really considering joining this Guild, so I wanted to prove to Bastien that I'm good enough to join." Because right now, his art certainly wasn't good enough for that. It didn't look presentable at all.

Oliver isn't really able to notice Clem suddenly tensing up. Most body language is easy to read and notice, but this one slips by him. Still, Oliver respectfully keeps his distance, rather choosing to watch whatever art Clem chose to move on to.

Wait- Wait- Wait. Oliver wasn't ready to show Clem his art, let alone Bastien! Oliver just wanted some advice, like, verbal ones! "Well, how about we just start with general advice." No way was he going to let Clem see his gods awful work. "Like...how do you draw art without having something to look at? You know, to make sure it looks accurate or proportionate? I tried drying a Luxere, but it looked far more like a dog." There he goes, basically inviting Clem to ask to see his book.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-06-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-11-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-17-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-19-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-26-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-27-2019, 04:27 PM