God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

the devil is not as black as he is painted

"Pretty, aren't they?"

Sometimes Safrin appeared in a wave of starshine and brilliance. Other times she appeared as if cut from velvet; silent and unparalleled.

Now standing before him in the darkness, the goddess appeared dappled by the glade itself. It was almost hard to distinguish where she stood or how much space she took up, so rapturous was her beauty and so ethereal her composition.

With eyes filled with starlight, the goddess sighed softly and the entire glade bloomed with light. Soft and warm, the brilliance was almost tangible as she folded her arms across her chest offering the captain a gentle smile.

"A pregnant woman at home, a new business to run, and you find yourself here thinking of monsters." Tsking under her breath, the goddess flashed the man a smile full of dazzling teeth. "You'll go prematurely grey if you keep that up." She all but purred, offering the man a sultry wink before turning her gaze towards the beauty of the glade.

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Safrin - 11-29-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM