God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

the devil is not as black as he is painted

Noting his discomfort–for how could she not when her gazed was so fixedly set upon him?–Safrin sighed and all the captain's troubles would melt away. They'd be there of course, lurking in his thoughts, but any tension would dissolve in his muscles and anxious spikes of worry would bleed into a soft relaxation.

She didn't want to see that pretty face crease needlessly after all.

His awkwardness made her smile delicately, and she nodded with petal-soft amusement.

"Oh sugar, that isn't what you really want to know, is it?" She laughed, a silvery sound rife with the twinkling of cosmic bells. That her backhanded compliment was meant with a jest was welcome indeed. "What am I?" She repeated, sounded wounded and offended. Indeed her eyelashes batted with feigned hurt before the canvas of her face resolved back into a beatific smile. "They call me Safrin." As she spoke, the glade seemed to buzz, and trill, and sigh with the word; this hidden paradise softly saying hello.

"As for what I am, sugar, I believe they call me a god." Her laugh was more mischievous this time, but still airy and light. With a smile, Safrin seated herself on a rock which was round and smooth and probably hadn't been there before she arrived.

"So tell me Ronin–" Because yes of course she knew his name. "–what is on your mind?"

She could read it easily, but where was the fun in that?

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Safrin - 11-29-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM