God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin didn't know what she did - and frankly, he didn't want to. But as the strings of tension that seemed to have been puppeting him about for... for... he didn't know how long, actually, simply melted away, the sensation nearly floored him. There was no pain. No buzz in his thoughts, no bunched muscles in his shoulders and back, no burning behind his eyes or heaviness in his movements.

Years seemed to visibly lift from the former captain, leaving him boyish and bright eyed and laughing stupidly without knowing why. Blinking, Ronin looked up at her again, arching an eyebrow and feeling a grin on his face. Sugar? He could get to quite enjoy that, he thought.

When she appeared so wounded his smile fell away, the ex-baron stepping back to sweep into a perfectly executed, apologetic bow. "Forgive me... Safrin. I meant no offence." He didn't feel as though he should be allowed to say her name, really. It belonged to the Glade, to the stars and the cosmos. His tongue was too clumsy for it.

Well obviously she was a god - how foolish of him to think she might be anything else. She seated herself and he straightened up, an expression of confusion flickering over his face at her question. Why she would even care was beyond him, but he'd not deny her an answer.

"The Spire," he murmured. "There is a monster that claims the Spire for its territory. It nearly killed my companions and I, and I'm worried it might decide to stray into the Sanctuary. He frowned softly. "I wasn't strong enough to take it down."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM