God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
It felt better. Ronin could only agree with Safrin's interpreation of things - not that he would have disagreed with her in any case, what with her divine status and his inconvenient mortality. He watched her with the sort of reverence of someone who had never seen anything of her calibre before. Safrin was ethereal and other, and yet so warm and tangible and present that he could barely begin to reconcile the two. "Oh," he murmured, spotting the stone appearing out of the corner of his eye and sinking slowly down upon it, "thank you very much."

The topic of discussion turned to the Spire and Ronin was caught in the starlight of Safrin's darkening expression. He could barely think, let alone consider what it was she was saying, and it was with a great deal of effort that he managed to catch the fact that the monster only stayed where it was needed. Ronin's shoulders relaxed further, if that was possible - so long as they stayed away from it, then, the Sanctuary should be safe. His baby should be safe.

He ruffled a hand through his messy hair as if that would help him think, frowning sadly at his feet. "What will it take?" he asked. "What do I need? And what do I have to do, to get it?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM