God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
With her help? Weapons? Now she was speaking his language in earnest, Ronin raising his gaze to the cosmic beauty of her face and fighting not to look away again. To look upon her frankly made his eyes water, and her gentle prodding at his mind was barely needed. Ronin's psyche moulded like clay under Safrin's influence - if she could and would help him get rid of the demon at the Spire, he would do as she wished. And what she wished, apparently, was for him to wear some medallion. And to tell people about her.

But why wouldn't he, in truth? He'd heard stories about the gods who dwelled in this land (and what were gods anyway, really? His first encounter, at least, had left a very sweet impression) and Safrin blew them all out of the water. If she wanted him to spread the word about her generosity and her appearance in the Glade, it was a small price to pay.

"Of course," he murmured, the starlight of the medallion reflected in his blue eyes as he accepted it, slipping it over his head where it lay twinkling against his chest. "But... Apologies if this muddies any waters, but... why would you help me?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM