God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Her eyes were dangerous in that they were all too easy to drown in; indeed, Ronin was lost in their deep black and ethereal twinkling, aware only of the warmth of the medallion against his chest. It was a strange sensation - he knew it was there but he didn't feel it, didn't need to touch it or look to assure himself of its presence. It brought a sense of... he couldn't say. Safety? Calm? Either way, relaxed and with the weight of the world lifted from his shoulders, the former captain was all hers. And he didn't even know it.

She leant forward and he did the same, almost without thinking, a crooked smile making its way across his face at her jokes and charm and laughter (and evasiveness, but who really cared about that?). "So I wear this, and I spread word about you... and when the time comes..." Blue eyes grew a touch steely. Ronin nodded. "When I'm ready to go back to the Spire, you mean." He'd be ready.

"Thank you, Safrin. I'll not disappoint."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM