(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNjATA
the flood
He does feel like, for a moment that he’s being watched. But he passes it off, pulling the cigarette from his lips when he finally manages to clear most of the porches. As he rounds back to his jacket he’s shrugged off, his tiny little griffin emerges from the nest she’s created bc I totally forgot to add her into the first post that she’s there lol with a sleepy, canine yawn and a whine, and Sunjata kneels before the creature with a small snort. “There, you ready?” He rumbles, accented before discarding the cigarette, lifting the griffin as she stretches her iridescent wings to place along his tattooed neck and shoulders to rest and curl up while he continues.

And when he looks up, he spots a man of sorts? Short, but something seems to be growing from him, and Sunjata’s steel eyes focus a bit harder on him, crouched along a rather large piece of debris. Passing it off for now, Sunjata reaches over to grab the rake for the bigger pieces, drawing somewhat near Kaimana as he focuses on rounding up the medium sized pieces into a pile. “You’re welcome to help if you plan on sitting there doing nothing and watching me all day.” He rumbles, voice thickly accented this time, head lifting toward the unknown man with a raise of his dark brow and amused smirk playing on his lips.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Sunjata - 11-07-2019, 06:24 PM