(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNjATA
the flood
For a moment, Sunjata is surprised by the question Kaimana points his way. Did the man not know about it? Has he not heard about the terrible things that happened? Well, luckily for Kai, he has no qualms really with talking about it. So inhaling deeply, he shuffles a bit more of the debris from the porches as he contemplates where to start. “I guess we had these locks on the door of the Rathskeller that could only be open with a heartbeat. And the monsters got someone, opened the door, and killed him to get in.” He lifts his head to look at Kaimana’s freckled face, a hint of seriousness beneath the mask. “Started writing in the blood left behind, and so we burned the Rathskeller down and I think it got rid of the monsters, thankfully.” A shrug.

They also sound like people asking to come in. It’s… Rough.” And it had been, and up until the end Sunjata was content to keep the door closed for everyone that came knocking. Until Remi’s voice had reached his mind through the bond, something he didn’t think the monsters could recreate. And he had been right, in the end.

He’s surprised, still, when Kaimana mentions he’s observing everything. It seemed like a ridiculous goal, but one he couldn’t shoot down in that moment so he remains silent, letting himself stand still while Haai drifts down his arm toward Kai in complete intrigue. Then, she hops from his arm, hoping to swoop up and land on the shorter man’s head, while Sunjata’s lips curl in a slight smirk. “Yeah, it was pretty immediate. Felt like I was starting to get a headache and then I was just flooded by… the feeling of new experiences? It was overwhelming at first.” He’s gotten used to the headache that’s become four legged and feathery.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Sunjata - 11-12-2019, 07:27 AM