(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNjATA
the flood
It’s entirely a solemn experience, and Sunjata has no qualms agreeing with the tone the man takes when he mentions it was terrible. A small nod is given, a hand reaching up to rest around the side of his neck where the compass tattoo sat. “It makes Flowerbirth all the more… enjoyable, at least.” So much less death and carnage – a chance to enjoy and reflect. And even though it’s his first flowerbirth here, he embraces it all the same.

Still, the feelings shift as Haai has a tendency to do – hopping from his arm to drift onto the other man’s head, and Sunjata’s steel gaze follows his companion as she begins to nest in his hair, pulling curls here and there, patting with small paws and circling to sit as if it’s the best place in the entire Hollowed Grounds.

The question, however, makes him pause in his attempt at cleaning up before he regards Kaimana again. “Not as much overwhelmed anymore, not unless something huge has happened.” He rumbles in his accent, tilting his head slightly as he stares at the small griffin. “It feels more normal? Not necessarily stronger. I can feel when she gets excited, interested, upset. Likewise I think she can feel mine too.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 04:50 AM