(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KAIMaNA
"Sharks that live in the land." It is, perhaps, the least useful description you could possibly provide, but it is also fairly accurate. Though at the mention of Haai being the griffin's name and also meaning Shark you positively beam, doing everything within your power to both look up at the little creature and keep yourself from unseating her. "Haai!" you repeat, your accent s perfect imitation of the tall man's. Languages is one of your (few) skills. "My name is Kaimana. It means power of the ocean. How d'ya say that in your language?"

Suddenly you smile sheepishly, looking around at the lingering mess with a haphazard grin. "You told me a lotta things today. Can I pay you back? I can help you clean maybe." If there is one thing you have (incorrectly) learned about this place it is that all information comes at a price, and you have no intention of getting in trouble when the Knowledge Debtors come.
so peel away the bark
cus nothing grows when it's dark
and keep your eyes fixed on the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Kaimana - 11-19-2019, 11:07 PM