(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNjATA
the flood
After a quick mental check, Sunjata realizes the other man absolutely definitely did say Rae, and his eyes widen slightly in a small amount of surprise. And based off of what Phoebe has told him, Frey is Rae’s herald, a thought that crosses his mind briefly as he nods to the freckled man. “I’ve only met Frey.” He responds, but passes off on it. It makes sense, in the end he supposes, that someone such as Kaimana, granted such an important task, would also come from such a higher up god.

But it seems as though Sunjata surprises Kaimana as well, as the question leaves his lips and the other man’s eyes widen as he pauses in his sweeping to focus on Sunjata. A smile crosses the Korofi man’s face, a quiet chuckle leaving him as he rolls his shoulders in a slight shrug. “Well, whichever parts interested you the most. I’m sure you’ve learned a lot since arriving here. What are the best parts?” He’s not interested in spending eternity here, growing old and grey while Kai continues to ramble on and on about every. single. thing. the man has learned here.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Sunjata - 11-27-2019, 01:55 AM