(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KAIMaNA
"I only talked to Frey once so far," your reply brightly, though there's a little bit of heat that crosses your cheeks and you feel yourself squirm at the memory of that encounter. Not unpleasantly, just... differently. It was a strange thing, to feel a mating urge for no discernible reason. Though this presents a new opportunity for research, and with the honest frankness of a child you regard Sunjata with open brown eyes. "Did they make you wanna' reproduce, too?"

What are the best parts does not narrow things down by much. Plucking a piece of grass from your hair, you begin to chew it anxiously, less nervous than lost for where to begin on recounting the many things you have learned. Oia would be much better at this - her brain is always so organized, while yours runs rampant as a wildflower field.

"Well... I liked mosta the things so far," you begin unhelpfully, still chewing on your leaf. "Learnin' about the changes here, an' how the barrier affected the development of the livin' things- that's probably my favorite." Like the lack of major predators, the tangleweeds, the way the plants are growing back in the scar around where the barrier was... these are all fascinating to you.
so peel away the bark
cus nothing grows when it's dark
and keep your eyes fixed on the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Kaimana - 12-02-2019, 05:50 PM