all we've got is a dream
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
in the right heaven-yellow light, anything could be
holy enough to save you
She lets Amalia lead her, gladly, without second thought. The woman could lead her into a trap, and yet the Penumbra would be none the wiser, babbling on about Deimos until she inevitably walked into fire should Amalia wish it – but something within her trust the baker despite the distrust there might be between her goddess and her own. And she remains calm, collected, relaxed as the words leave her lips, talking about the brooding man that they both adored much to his chagrin.

The question takes her a small amount off guard, and she thinks back to his standoffishness, before a small sad frown crosses her face. “I think he did it because he had to… I’m not sure he wanted to. And after so long of doing it, he had nothing else. Nobody else.” A sad admission, but he had ruled until the day he died. Had he stepped down? What would he have even done? Even she couldn’t tell. But the sadness is replaced with a small amount of wonder at the mention of a queen, and she nods quietly. “There was a queen, yes, but not in the way it might be here… They weren’t together in a relationship. When I moved to the World’s Edge, my husband there was the King but that did not make me the Queen.” She rumbles before a tilt of her head. “That being said, when I was there, they promoted me to a diplomat position and Hotaru became Deimos’ Queen.” Another thoughtful answer, and had she had eyes she would’ve scanned Amalia’s face for the news to drop, to see it cross her face, but she can’t. So she gently squeezes Amalia’s arm in quiet consolation.

That Hotaru was his queen, did not mean they were together like that. Just old friends, that there’s nothing for the Shield of Safrin to worry about.

She’s guided to the spot where Amalia has her sit and she gives a quiet nod in response. “It just needs to be clear.” She offers quietly, thankfulness laced within her voice, before she focuses on more of Deimos. “As for Deimos, he was quiet… Very intimidating. He’s never been much for words, really, but he’s opened up a lot since coming here. He’s… Happier I think. Especially after meeting you.” She says with a quiet chimed laugh. “The happiest I had seen him in Helovia was in small meetings when we’d talk about what needed to be done with the Basin, when we’d plan things for hours beneath the stars and Hotaru and I would taunt him.” She pauses, wondering what else Amalia may ask for.

She knows nothing of Huyana. Nothing of that part of him. He’d never told her.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
all we've got is a dream - by Rexanna - 11-07-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Amalia - 11-11-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Amalia - 11-14-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Amalia - 11-19-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Rexanna - 11-20-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Amalia - 11-25-2019, 02:21 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: all we've got is a dream - by Amalia - 11-27-2019, 03:59 PM