{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
His name is repeated, and Sunjata’s head tilts once more, ears perked forward as he stands still like a pillar. He wonders if maybe mentioning Ezra’s nickname might spark more of a memory, Sunbeam having been one of his favorite nicknames yet, but it’s lost on him as Peter recognizes him. A rumble of a chuckle is sent down the bond as Peter surges forward, muddy head splattering his dark fur, matting a spot dead center in his faintly spotted chest.

A slight head nuzzle is given back, streaking the side of his cheek with more of the mud as Peter settles and the panther settles back on his haunches, a quite feline grin crossing his face. Peter. Noted. He had thought the name Pet had been strange to begin with, but it’s good to know that it’s akin to when Lusea calls him Sunny. They it’s not really all that different in the end.

His tail flicks along the mud as his steel eyes focus on the hyena, mentioning he didn’t know he was this, and Sunjata steps forward toward Peter, flopping onto his side to playfully bat at the hyena with a pawful of mud. It’s new. I can be a bird too. Safrin made me into this. He informs with a rumble of that very same amusement. What about you? I didn’t know you were this, too.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-09-2019, 08:13 PM