{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
A purr of amusement leaves Sunjata’s throat as he lifts a paw to try and avoid Peter’s spray of mud as he shakes. It does little, and he finds himself rolling in more of it as Peter meets him face to face, steel eyes focusing on the hyena’s face. Interesting! He rumbles through the bond, a feline grin crossing his face as he focuses on the thoughts surrounding it. You’re a hyena. They roamed a lot back where I’m from. He offers the information easily – after all, Peter was a Devil’s Advocate, and it did little use to him to avoid helping the striped hyena out.

Oh, it’s a macaw of some sort. So saying, he sits up in the mud and reaches for the avian part of him, warping and shifting where the large cat becomes a rather small, vibrant blue bird, wings coated in mud that spread wide for Peter to see. Safrin kissed me and reached into my chest, and suddenly I was this! He offers with more amusement, more entertainment before he cocks his head again. How’d you get it?
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-10-2019, 04:32 AM