{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
The hyena tells him about his own world, and Sunjata listens diligently, seeing where the lines were drawn together, and an unknown pulse of anxiety is sent toward Peter despite the nod that he gives the other man. You mentioned before that you were shot? A brief pause, a sort of kinship that Sunjata held with Peter since he mentioned it in the last Advocates meeting. There were lots of guns back in my world, too. Perhaps Peter deserved more of an answer – but Sunjata’s uncertain of Peter just enough that he’s not quite ready to mention the details.

Perhaps soon enough, though, once some of the anxiety leaves.

As he shifts back into his panther form, he listens to Peter’s consideration. Sunjata hadn’t nearly drowned, hadn’t been tested in any way. She had simply kissed him, reached into him, and entirely changed his life. Nothing surrounded them aside from the pitch dark of night, but it wasn’t frightening. It was beautiful, wonderful, incredible.

He mentions it was Safrin though, and his ears flicker slightly with his surprise. Despite nearly drowning Peter, he mentions that she was nicer and he tilts his head curiously at that. I’ve met both, they seemed to like me well enough I think. He offers thoughtfully before giving him a feline smile. Safrin’s still probably my favorite though. After all, he had gotten to kiss her.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 04:43 AM