{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
try to be living as your vice
and can you be my type?
Apparently, his loose description was enough to keep the panthers interest, enough to spark a shiver of anxiety, or something that felt an awful lot like that. Sunjata didn't ask him to clarify anything though, just moved on, asking after something he'd said offhandedly. It was Peter's turn to send a pulse of anxiety through their bond, then mention of guns clearly sparking something. I was yes. More than once. It brought to mind a terrible question, one that was going to nag at him. Were his scars still on this body now, hidden under fur? Did that make them better? Peter snorts, and paws at his face, a gesture that would have been nail biting in a different shape. There wasn't lots, I was just in the way of them lots.

It was obvious he wasn't a fan of this particular branch of their conversation, not only by his strained mental voice, but also by the way his ears laid low, almost flat against his head. Peter tried to turn it back around, to get attention off him. What kind of rebellion was there? Maybe it's pressing his luck, but the worst that might happen is the end of the conversation, or at least this thread of it.

I think Safrin, and Frey, were less than fond hated me of me, my kind, before this. I had to... He tried to remember her exact wording, what she had needed of him, but couldn't recall any actual words, just the feeling, which he sent through towards the panther. The expectation, the quiet disinterest in whether he passed or failed his trial. She was happy when I came out like this. I was too. His ears perk up again, a trill of happiness running through him. This really was a roller coaster of a conversation, but it was fun still, to be able to 'talk' so easily, so freely.
cause we need to be given a good life
and can I be your type of metal?
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-13-2019, 08:05 PM