{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
Ears flicker and waver unsteadily at Peter’s admission to being shot multiple times, and he heaves a very feline sigh with that. At the mention of there not really being a lot, but that he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time seemed quite familiar in a way that Sunjata aims to bump his furry, mudcoated head against the hyena’s in a kinship. And perhaps… Perhaps Peter deserves a bit more of an explanation than he had originally given.

The man seems quiet enough he won’t go blabbing – despite Sunjata’s uncanny ability to blab to people when drunk or blighted. But that’s beside the point.

We tried to take down the monarchy. He offers at first, settling in the mud further, black fur matting to his sides. We did a pretty good job at first until Lusea and I were caught. Caught, captured, tortured, her death. Wasn’t a good time, really, but in the aftermath he hopes his fathers home burned to the ground.

Mentioning Safrin and Frey again, he bobs his head as he listens, ears flicking forward in his quiet curiosity once more. And without the words, the feeling that Peter pulses toward him, he understands. Part of it reminds him of when he joined the rebellion, the disinterest of succeeding or failing. It made it far more personal that way, like they had something to prove.

It seemed they both did.

Ah, good. I’m glad. He offers back, sending along a feeling of affection toward the other man. A kinship, a brotherhood sort of feeling.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 11:53 PM