{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
try to be living as your vice
and can you be my type?
The close head bump wasn’t expected, but it was welcomed nonetheless, just a breath of hesitation in his reciprocation. It was still strange to be treated with gentleness by people he barely knew, but he was learning to receive it more graciously, to not be immediately suspicious of their motives.

And Sunjata had it harder than most. There was something about him that kept Peter a little bit on edge. The feeling that, despite the similarities in their pasts, the panther had taken control, had been a leader. Had been the kind of person Peter served.

It helps that the feeling is joined by a suddenly more forthcoming Sunjata, the words hooking Peter in, getting him to settle more deeply into the mud as well. Questions bubbled up inside him, but he tries to be keep them under control, to think about it first. Did you escape? It was as gentle a probe as he could think of, the soft request of what happens next?

Of course, Peter reciprocates, his own tongue growing a little looser. I never really got a choice. I had to help or... bad things. There is a clear shudder that accompanies the words, Peter trying to shake off some of the mud that was trying to crawl further up his fur. It doesn’t help his reminiscing. I think I was supposed to die. At the end. It was the first time he’d admitted the thought to someone else, and was surprised by how easy it was to say.

It feels like his initial opinion of Sunjata was completely wrong. There is a warmth between them that Peter actually enjoyed. It just left him in a strange position, one where he wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to be closer, to offer up his own vulnerability, and where he wasn’t bold enough to just try. Instead, he settled for sending back the same warm wave of affection, like a mental purr.
cause we need to be given a good life
and can I be your type of metal?
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-15-2019, 06:02 AM