{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
He had been a leader, once upon a time. An unwanted position, but one nonetheless. One that had been bred and trained into him, one that he had forced to become over and over and over again until everyone and everything close to him had died. And it had been lonely, for quite a while until Caido came around and gave him more opportunities, more options to reach and get to become what he wanted. But after twenty-three years of being told who you should become, these past three years had been difficult with him figuring it out for himself.

Still, he feels as though he can share with Peter, and he rolls in the mud a bit deeper, enjoying the mudbath as Peter seems to be doing for himself. I escaped. My father killed Lusea. A quiet admission. He’d find out soon enough, a pulse of anger at the memory of how he felt that day – how completely lost he had felt in the end. Then arranged a marriage for me while I sat there in her blood and held her until she grew cold. Feline steel eyes lift to meet Peter’s gaze. So I escaped after they took her from me when I had the chance. Her father would’ve killed me if I had stayed. I exiled myself from the country. A tilt to his head.

Didn’t hurt as bad when Lusea was back with him (for now).

And Peter’s reciprocation is appreciated, and he listens as his feelings calm, as the tidal wave of emotions settles into a rippling puddle between the two of them. And he nods his big fuzzy head in understanding. I know what you mean. And he did, because he didn’t have a choice either. And the time that he did? His mother had died because of it. Still, a brotherly attempt at comforting the shudder that accompanies the hyena, he reaches up with a paw to brush away some of the crawling mud.

A pulse of affection is sent to Peter and is reciprocated, enough that a light purr accompanies Sunjata’s thoughts. You didn’t. That’s strength in itself, isn’t it? That they’re both stronger than they thought. And while Peter had thought he was supposed to die, Sunjata thinks of the number of times he’d come so closing to doing it himself just to spare everyone else he grew close to. They’re both strong in their own ways, similar enough too that it hits pretty close to home.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-16-2019, 06:12 AM