{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
Sunjata is surprisingly very used to somber, serious conversations, and has learned how to create that mask to hide the feelings that respond when he thinks on it. Only, it’s different in his Attuned form, as the Panther he shares the feelings across the bond, not used to figuring out how to block them. And for a moment he feels sorry for Peter, as the horror flows back toward him. It was terrible, probably the worst day of his life – unsure of how many more terrible days he could have.

I had to. He offers quietly. The only person left was my sister, so we both left. But only I came here, until Lusea slipped through. And Gods what a shock that had been, the surprise that lingered every time he looked at her – having seen, held her when she died, to have her walk through the door of Phoebe’s clinic alive and well. A shock, to say the least.

He grimaces the best way a large cat can when Peter tells him that his father sold him to a warlord. And perhaps it’s because they’ve both endured such dark times that the attempt to lighten the mood with him works and he nods, calming and humming a bit in his response to Peter’s words. I’m sorry, too. Six years old? What had Peter done to deserve it? What had they both done that deserved such terrible things to happen to happen to them?

Running a paw over the mud that crawls up Peter’s shoulders, he listens to the bond in a quiet answer. I thought that too. And at the end of the day I realized I wouldn’t be me. A slight shrug, some humor bouncing back to the bond as he fixes Peter with a lighter steel gaze. Despite the shit I went through, I actually kind of like me. He hopes Peter likes himself, too, and how strong he is – how strong they both had been to overcome what they’d gone through.

Rolling over in the mud a bit more, he sends another pulse of understanding. Not wasting it when you’re living. You’re doing something. Contributing in the grand scheme of things. Likewise, he was too, even if he struggled at his lowest points.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 05:03 AM