{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
He can feel the sympathy, and he reflects an appreciating pulse back toward the hyena – enjoying the brotherly aspect that this Attuned bond had gifted the two of them – unlikely and yet so similar in the end. A surprise, but a welcome one. At the sound of his humming, mentioning that Lusea was different, he supposes it’s not so surprising that it might be confusing to begin with. She had come back different, and he hadn’t expected to ever see her again. Because that’s what happens when people die. They don’t come back. Not usually.

The question takes him somewhat by surprise, and his head tilts to the hyena as he mulls it over. I think so. A pulse of thoughtfulness and wonder is sent toward the hyena absentmindedly. We’re no longer having to run from my father. Don’t have to hide anymore. It’s freeing, but also… Different. She tells me I’ve grown soft.] An amused rumble leaves him with that, a purring feeling of nostalgia and truthfulness. He had grown soft, really. And she’d seen right through it – building him back up with the steel of her spine, the fire in her eyes.

But when it came to their fathers, to what they had done to them, there’s nothing that can be said in the end. Both their fathers had likely died, or at least hoped to be, and with Peter’s head shaking as Sunjata tries to give a brighter thought, to the sorrowful ones that stream between the two of them. At the mention of never thinking that he was going to be loved, Sunjata’s head presses into the hyena’s side gently, comfortingly, a brotherly sort of hug given. Did you want to be? He asks after a moment, uncertainty flowing between the bond. Sunjata would’ve given anything to have a relationship with his father like Lusea had with her own.

He’d had it with his mother, for a time, before she was murdered too.

The apology that Peter sends, the pulse of understanding and connection, is reflected back to the other man as he calms, eyes half lidded as they sit in the mud together. Brothers, in a way. Made me stronger in the end. He does a sort of feline shrug. I surprised him when he killed Lusea and I lunged for him despite being held by his best trained guards. It’s how I got the scar on my neck. They wouldn’t let me die, though. There’s a sort of flustered, frustrated feeling that accompanies it. Tried to marry me off immediately to continue the lineage. A rumble of amusement is sent across at that. I don’t want kids, so I’m not sure how that would’ve worked. Amusement, shifting to something akin to uncertainty.

He feels Peter rise then, laying closer with his neck outstretched in a hug that Sunjata reciprocates quietly in his feline form, his large paw reaching out to pull the hyena closer into the furs of his neck, nuzzling his head down against the hyena’s face. Do the best you can with what you’ve got. That’s the way to live. He offers, a toothy feline grin given to the Launcelyn man.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-22-2019, 04:15 AM