{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
He doesn’t realize how his answer, his reaction, his bristling, might effect the hyena beside him. Doesn’t think about it in the slightest as the truth and words slip between them paired with feelings here and there, slipping through despite how they may try to hide them. But Peter’s suggestion, of being both, is something that surprisingly Sunjata hadn’t considered, and the anxieties shift and quell, the rising tide of a wave suddenly diminishing under the thoughts that accompany it.

He was right, in the end, that Sunjata didn’t have to be soft all the time, nor did he have to be sharp and pointed, when he could be soft to those that had been pricked and pushed by him. He hadn’t done it before – with Lusea, he had held his softness close to the chest, had remained sharp and edged, knowing how she approved and liked to be pricked upon occasion. And they had built each other up by that, hiding their softness for their survival. She had brought it with her here, and he had left his in Korofi until her arrival.

But he had placed a mask back on once she’d gone missing – hard edged, stone – and he looks back over to the Hyena with a quiet huff of agreement. It sounds simple… But I hadn’t thought of that. He admits a bit sheepishly, the feeling of uncertainty crossing and pulsing from him briefly before blatant acceptance is reached through the bond, flooding out the uncertainties. I think you’re right. And he could try it, eventually, one day perhaps.

One day soon as he starts to rebuild what is left after learning of Lusea’s death.

He can feel Peter rub against the fur on his side as they settle in the mud, his shame and frustrations on full display for the hyena – and yet the panther doesn’t mind. Because Peter was a part of the Guild, and he truly didn’t seem the type to go and blab about him, what he was like, these… Tough, touchy subjects that were so cathartic when aired with someone who understood what the hardships were like. It was different from Lusea – different because he had been born with wealth and power and inherent strength because of his lineage. She had been born with nothing but the mind she had, she had built it with her hands and her family beside her.

Perhaps Peter would have gotten along better with Lusea in the end, the coming from nowhere and becoming something, when Sunjata had done the opposite. Came from the highest point, fallen like an angel into the night, cast away by choice rather than force, evading the hands that grappled for him in the end. Still, he listens to the hyena as he mentions that he’d never get the chance to get anything better, and Sunjata understands. The feeling he gets from the hyena does surprise the panther a small amount though.

Sunjata’s never been afraid to die, never been afraid of what comes next. He’s craved it on more than one occasion, but opportunities had risen from his lowest points, and for that he’s at least thankful for his destructive tendencies. And he tries to pulse as much understanding and happiness that Peter had made it, had understood, had survived through it all despite what his previous world had thrown at him. Might not mean much coming from me of all people, but I’m proud of you Peter. He rumbles, giving a feline grin to the other man. Live the best life you can here, so that way if someone from your other world comes here you can tell them to go fuck themselves for putting you down when you could’ve been this. He gestures with a large muddy paw. Great.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 11-28-2019, 01:42 AM