{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
There’s a wry feline smile given back to Peter, head tilted, whiskers and fur sticking up in all sorts of random places while he pulses a feeling of his own uncertainty over toward the Launceleyn with the realization. I’ve never been particularly great at compromising. He rumbles, but while it’s in jest, it’s still got a fair amount of truthfulness to it. He hadn’t been, never once had he been able to meet in the middle. He was born on one end of the spectrum, born wrong, thrust into being the very kind of person he hated – and then he swung to the opposite end when given his own chance.

He was more of a pendulum, than a stagnant creature.

But either way, he comments on how proud he is of Peter, for making it through what he did – how much he had wished someone had said the same to him in that situation, and yet they hadn’t. It had been expected of him, to be okay, to be fine, and he wasn’t. Never once was he okay or decent or normal. And he’d learned to deal with it, giving others what he wished he so desperately had. And the feeling he receives back from Peter almost overwhelms him, but he doesn’t mind. Well, because we don’t particularly know each other very much. He offers with another wave of a large muddy paw.

I imagine it’d probably feel more coming from someone that knew you a lot longer, saw the change in you. But he cant say for certain, but so long as Peter appreciates it, Sunjata has no qualms about it. And if it made Peter feel better about the situations they had gotten themselves out of? Well, that was the end goal, wasn’t it? To realize how strong they’d become?

Peter responds dryly with a comment of not seeing anyone from before, and Sunjata nods his large fuzzy head in agreement. I think I’d love to see my father here. Just so I could kill him. He responds with amusement, before it’s washed away as Peter’s question hits him and he tilts his head, steel eyes slipping over to the hyena in a quiet hum of thought. I don’t really know what I want… I’ve broken hearts here, broken my own, became things I couldn’t even imagine and done things that were great, yes. He rumbles with a small shake of his head, ears flattening slightly. Doesn’t make me great, I think… Just par for the course that is my life, you know?
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 12-12-2019, 05:47 AM