{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
He doesn’t mind the way that Peter might stumble here and there. Sunjata had been attuned just a bit longer, had gotten used to letting things spill, holding things back – but there are times like this adventure here where the lines become blurry and it becomes restlessly harder and harder to keep his own emotions at bay the longer he thinks of home, the longer his claws itch to tear down his father – and ah the sight of that. He had been born, trained to be a soldier, trained to fight and kill and ruthlessly murder.

His father knew not of the goddess blessed beast that roamed beneath his skin. If only he could see that.

But compromise was one thing the two men here could try and figure out, and he offers a slight nod to that, hearing the bright laughter before the mood grows somewhat sour. He doesn’t mind this either. Instead, he offers a pulse of friendship toward the hyena with another sober nod. Got plenty of life ahead of me, I think. Might as well. He rumbles to the hyena with amusement, before Sunjata’s ears waver with uncertainty – at the comment of how well they knew each other. It was neither of their faults, in the end.

They simply hadn’t had a chance to get to know one another outside of the walls of the Guild, and even during those times him and Adam had a tendency of knocking heads – though the other man was similar to a brother of sorts. He trusted Adam well enough. So he offers another pulse of understanding to Peter with a small snort. Me neither. I could hardly explain it to Phoebe when I was with her, before Lusea came back. The thought of home, of her, hurt too much to bring up before. He offers, as though it might help somehow.

But there’s a part of him that’s almost sad at the fact that he knows the hyena better than anyone else, and he aims to bump his muddy head back into the hyena’s shoulder. I’m honored. If it makes you feel better, you know more about my history than most others too. People knew bits and pieces here and there, but… When it came to the things he had to do, nobody understood it quite like Peter had. The choice in split seconds between life and death. It was… Relieving, terrifying, sad, but a weight had been lifted.

The fact that Peter didn’t view him as some sort of monster inspired some amount of hope in the end, despite the killing spree he’d done upon his leaving Korofi to Dorobo.

I’m glad you told me, really. This has been… Helpful. Therapeutic, nice, things that Sunjata hadn’t gotten in a while, hadn’t felt in a while. But at the mention of his father and killing him inspires the amusement and giggles from Peter, Sunjata gives the other man a feline smirk. I think there’s gotta be some satisfaction in a grand, dramatic ‘fuck you’ in proving that nobody can control me anymore. There’s almost a sigh of nostalgia that goes along with it before he shakes his head.

As he looks to Peter and the hyena averts his gaze, Sunjata casually looks slightly away from the man to give him some comfort. It could definitely be worse. Could be dead. He rumbles, though despite the sorrow of the topic, of Lusea swimming through him, he at least can find amusement in this. That despite it all, he’s survived, somehow, as always. Now whether that was a curse or not, he wasn’t sure. All he knew is that he still drew air into his lungs, still had something to fight for – he just didn’t know what it was yet.

There’s a chuckle sent Peter’s way at the comment of normal. Let’s call it ‘Caido Normal’ seeing as this place is… for lack of better words, fucking weird. A feline grin is shot Peter’s way.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Sunjata - 12-25-2019, 07:28 AM