{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
try to be living as your vice
and can you be my type?
Peter is glad that his words have reached the other man, even if it’s only in some small way. Even if they only serve as a small comfort and not as any actual advice. Sometimes all you need is a kind word and well intentioned advice, even for people who had lived such brutal lives as them.

It did being a small amount of comfort to know that his (over)sharing hadn’t been one sided. Hadn’t been a burden, really. He leans back in to press his muzzle against the panthers shoulder, a warm fuzzy feeling flowing off of him towards Sunjata. This has been nice. Much better than he ever expected from his first, brief meeting with the guild leader.

With a renewed brightness in his thoughts, Peter perked up, nosing at the panthers war playfully. Can Caido normal include a race? I haven’t.... really gotten to test my legs yet. He was on his feet, front paws dancing in quiet excitement. Regardless of what Sunjata decided, Peter was going to keep running through the mud.

~Done
cause we need to be given a good life
and can I be your type of metal?
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 01-10-2020, 02:22 AM