[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
Dante had been spending as much time as possible outside since the passing of Longnight. He'd spent too long cooped up in first his prison of a home in the last world, and then the temple as soon as he'd arrived. To say that he was feeling a little stir crazy was an understatement. There were only so many times he could slide around the hallways before someone was bound to be annoyed.

As it was, with the idea of becoming more acquainted with his new home first and foremost in mind, he'd stumbled upon more mess than expected. Was it like this every year? No wonder everything looked so dismal in comparison to the lively people he'd met thus far.

Movement down the lane catches his eye as someone hauls the debris in the area into a growing pile. His hands are already fidgeting as he makes his way over, taking in the neatly groomed man ahead of him as he cleaned up the area.

"Hey, you want some help with that stuff?" While he may have the strength of a wet noodle in comparison to those like Clementine, he'd spend all day hauling twice his weight if it meant keeping busy. "Might be faster with another set of hands! Or at least more interesting— I can totally carry a tune that'll make a songbird cry. Whistle while you work and all that, right?"

That was a bald-faced lie, evident by his voice cracking halfway through his last sentence.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Dante - 11-13-2019, 07:40 AM