[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
Abasi's (what the hell, why couldn't his parents give him a cool name like that) clarification pulled a groan from his throat as he continued to haul the broken beam of wood towards the burn pile. He may have overestimated his strength or the weight of the beam when he picked it up because progress is slow going. Two steps, a pause, repeat.

Finally tossing (sorta) the plank into the pile of rubbish, he rested one hand on his hip as he used the other to rub at his nose. A small grimace when he gets a splinter embedded in the tip and spends another moment picking at his nose to unlodge it. "It's not flirting, just appreciation of the obvious." He mutters in between his actions, his fidgety nature forcing its way through like a bull in a china shop. Abasi's offer of reward makes him pause for a moment, brow raised as he looks towards the man, fingers still pressed to his nose.

"Uh, thanks? I know I'm small but I don't plan on going anywhere soon. I made it through Longnight, so that's pretty good for an outsider like me, huh?" Even with such a dismal 'reward', Dante continues back to gather more debris— just an armful this time —without another thought. Even without singing and the morbid promise from Abasi, the young man was happy enough spending time with others after being cooped up for so long. "Don't worry about it. Abasi, right? I'm just happy to lend a hand." He throws a bright grin the other man's way, attempting to throw him a thumbs up before realizing he can't do that and carry the debris, and spends another moment fumbling to catch everything. Despite his knack for flirtations and jokes, Dante didn't even consider passing by while Abasi had been hard at work by himself.

Besides, it was his home now too, not just a whirlwind of portals and monsters.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 06:16 AM