[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
Evie admittedly only keeps half an eye on Dante as he begins picking up debris - badly, and nearly dropping it multiple times, acquiring a sliver in a spot she never anticipated someone getting one - because well it's more fun to let him get into trouble on his own. Amusing, really, how quickly he can get himself kneck deep in someone's irritation. Though as he mumbles while she passes by, she laughs and calls back over her shoulder - "Thanks, sprout. But maybe keep the appreciation mental 'til the work is done." She shouldn't be encouraging his perv habits, but they're relatively harmless, and he knows he has negative chance with Evie. She'll let it go so long as he doesn't start harassing people.

She dumps her pile and is returning when Abasi speaks. Already having met him once, she's not deterred by his discomfort with the social interaction nor his odd offer. "As I said, no reward necessary. We're happy to help for the sake of helping." She won't be surprised if he doesn't get it, or rejects it, but it's the truth. Evie certainly wouldn't leave anyone to their own devices with such a cleanup effort, and Dante may be mouthy but he's just as selfless at heart. Grabbing more debris into her arms, careful to keep her sleeves covering all her bare skin, she hauls more back towards the burn pile. Pauses as she passes Abasi, biting her lip uncomfortably, keeping her voice soft so Dante doesn't overhear. "Do...do you feel better after the Blight passed? I'm sorry I couldn't better treat you." If he dismisses her, at least the wood in her arms will be an excuse to escape from the conversation with her pride intact.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Evie - 11-22-2019, 07:35 AM