Stupid Scary Squirrels
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul
”No Edy! Mushrooms are gross!” Beatrix almost shouted in frustration, stamping her foot and flinging mud and gore onto the floor around it. ”I don’t even know what mushrooms have to do with this! I wasn’t eating I was exploring!” she insisted, starting to cry again. She sniffled and rubbed snot on her sleeve as her nose started to run. She was really upset and really serious.

”I went by the big bush maze thing and there was a squirrel! And it could say yes and no and follow me! And it was a squirrel so it was cute and I thought it was harmless so I followed it cause how many times am I gonna see a talking squirrel!” she rambled, gasping for air here and there as she became increasingly distraught. ”But then the entrance closed shut! The bushes grew really fast and shut it off and there were thorns everywhere! And I kept following the squirrel but then a hawk came and went the other way so I followed that and then a bunch of squirrels started chasing me and yelling at me and then…” She had to stop her tirade to catch her breath, sniffling loudly and rubbing more snot on her sleeve like the well mannered child she was.

”They attacked the hawk and so I jumped on them and crushed some of them but then millions of them showed up, Edy, millions I swear they were taller than me there were so many and they all had little thorns they were chasing me with and I didn’t think I was gonna make it out and see any of you again!” she finally got to the end of her story and simply stood there sobbing.

Edrei

Messages In This Thread
Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 11-30-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 11-30-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 12-01-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 12-01-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 12-05-2018, 04:16 PM