Stupid Scary Squirrels
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul
Good grief why in heck could adults not follow along on a very simple and straight forward story?! Every time Edrei tried to interrupt with a question she gave her a real mean glare - one she most definitely learned from her mother. Stink eye ran strong in this family and Bea was a quick study in the subject. She sniffled and rubbed her nose and face on the blanket that was plopped over her head, holding it with both hands like a hood or cape to keep it snug against her hair. She looked a right pitiful little creature.

Edrei would find her in pretty good condition too - a few scrapes and bruises but nothing terrible considering she had been off adventuring. The compliment went a long way though and the girl nodded with a sniffle. "Mom says we are tough stuff. So I was tough." she said, glancing at her boots, which still were covered in the blood of her fluffy-tailed enemies. Such a pretty red.

When Edy asked about the hawk though, she shook her head. "I think it flew away once I got out." she said, wrinkling her nose at the thought of some prince disguised as an animal. "I don't need a stupid prince...unless they will bring me cookies when mom says no." she said. That was a thought...she could put up with a stupid prince if he brought her cookies. She could be nice for cookies. That seemed like a pretty good deal actually.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 11-30-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 11-30-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 12-01-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Beatrix - 12-01-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Stupid Scary Squirrels - by Edrei - 12-05-2018, 04:16 PM