[SE] Out, Damned Spot!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

"Loren?" It was strange to hear the other Launceleyn's name out of the blue, to hear other people talk about him. But it was nice as well, to hear little facts about his kin outside of it. Even though Jigano didn't seem to like him too much. "I don't know, or, no... I didn't know he had been." He was doing everything in his power to avoid saying book boss again, and managed it rather masterfully, in his opinion. "So... anyone can be a loreseeker? They... they don't need to be..." Peter gestured, as if to say something more, but he clearly wasn't sure what that more was.

Peter nodded his agreement to the Loreseekers words, focusing back on his shovelling. After all, it was the only reason he was helping. Someone else had organized it, and he had just happened to stumble along at the right time. ”People weren’t... no one helped like this where I came from. Everyone was so... beat down.” Peter rolled his shoulders in a shrug. It was the easiest way to explain things without going into a whole bunch of detail that he honestly wasn’t that clear on himself.

Different specialties sounded interesting. A good way to cover a lot of information quickly, but maybe also a good way to get confused. ”What’s your um... special and personal interest?” Peter didn’t hazard a guess based on Jigano’s outward appearance, there was no way he was going to be close. ”Are this the only kinds of things that are... that you teach? I’ve been.,. I’ve been reading about lots, but... if there’s other things to learn I... I think I wanna do that too.” It’s like a switch has switched in his head, words suddenly pouring out, Peter unable to stem them right away. And even when he gets control, his tongue is still loose. ”Not combat, I... I know that, but... other things? Like... flora and fauna?” Whatever those were.

A soft laugh huffed out of Peter at Jigano’s worry, and he shook his head. ”I’m not... not really looking for anything. I um... I already, or... I can already make stuff I need.” To demonstrate, he pulled a cloth out of thin air and wiped his face with it, clearing away some mud that had splashed onto him. ”I didn’t... didn’t really have a job where I came from either.” There was another laugh, this one more nervous, and he shrugged. ”It was... hot. And dry. And... rough, really rough. So there was always uh... always work, or.. stuff to do.” He might as well keep his wording clear, if he was going to insist he hadn’t had a job before.

Peter
Perfectly able to hold my own hand,
But I still can’t kiss my own neck;

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Jigano - 11-10-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Peter - 11-10-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Jigano - 11-10-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Peter - 11-12-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Jigano - 11-12-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Peter - 11-13-2019, 05:40 AM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Jigano - 11-13-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE] Out, Damned Spot! - by Peter - 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM