Wings of Glass
Hopping into Halo
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jiao

Jiao had not expected to see someone quite so quickly and looked to Zariah with surprised eyes, squinting as she wondered if she recognised this woman. No, she decided eventually, she didn't. It was probably just that a lot of humans looked the same.

"I'm not lost. I wanted to come here." She responded, the innate Fae honesty in her stopping her from inventing any stories. It certainly seemed that Zariah was not the most welcoming of people, but she did not give up on the place right away. After all, this was her first hurdle.

At least she could happily respond to the question. "Yes! I heard it was cold here, so..." From her bag, Jiao reached back and took out a large bundle of furs from the Greatwood, greatly decreasing the volume of the pack. "These are from the Greatwood. I've put a lining in all of them so they can be quickly made into clothes and they should be good and tough. ...Do you fight a lot here? They could be good to go over armour."

Tired little laughs,
gold lie promises,
We'll always win at this,
I don't ever think about death

Messages In This Thread
Wings of Glass - by Jiao - 11-10-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Zariah - 11-10-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Jiao - 11-10-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Zariah - 11-12-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Jiao - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Wings of Glass - by Jiao - 11-14-2019, 09:43 AM