[SE] Putting down roots
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
It doesn't dawn on him until she's feeling the ground in front of them that the blindfold might obscure her vision, especially at night. Duh. Reaching forward, he hesitates just a moment at touching a stranger that might not be able to even see him, but regardless he gently takes her hand in his to guide her fingers to the holes he'd dug earlier.

But she wasn't really a stranger if they introduced themselves to one another, right?

"Rexanna? That's a pretty name. Fitting for someone like you." He takes a moment to dig through his pockets, full of more lint than seeds at that point in the evening, but he pulls out a small handful with a quiet shout of triumph at his find. "My name's Dante. Evie found me at the Spire just before Longnight started so I didn't really get a chance to explore until just recently. But I found Clementine here, so I guess it's not all bad. You're right, it is better with friends." A small smile finds its way to his lips, voice softening at the mention of his best friend as he pauses, one hand balled in a fist around the seeds and the other steadying his weight as he shifted his weight from heel to toe.

Clearing his throat to rid his demeanor of the obvious fondness when referring to the other boy, he continued, "I heard about the guild though; that's a bummer." It didn't seem like the monster hunter guild had done a great job of being monster hunters if their guild burned down during Longnight, but hey, what did he know.

"I have a handful of seeds left though, here," He takes her hand, turning her palm gently towards the sky before placing the seeds he had left into her upturned hand. "I already dug some holes, so you can use those or make your own if you want if that's easier. I figured since Evie had these they should grow up nice and pretty. I hope." If he took after his mother, a green thumb wasn't something he was going to inherit.

dante

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 02:37 AM