[SE] Putting down roots
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
"You know Clem?" Dante perks up immediately at that, sitting up straighter as he dumps the last of the seeds he has into a hole, forgetting them once safely patted down into the ground. Any mention of his best friend has never failed to brighten his mood despite the usual negative connotations it would carry where they came from. He's certainly more interested in his other half in comparison to a handful of seeds that may or may not grow (despite his best efforts). "Yeah, I followed him here on accident. Well, sorta. I didn't know the portal would spit me out here but I was purposefully following him."

Clemente had mentioned someone like him having taken care of him when he arrived. This must be her and Dante can't deny the relief that lifts a weight from his shoulders he hadn't realized he'd been carrying. Though they'd just met, her demeanor was soft. She was kind, and Dante had immediately trusted her despite the initial ghost scare. Which aside her ethereal appearance, really wasn't her fault.

"So you're Ascended, right? Evie's Abandoned, so I only know Clem as ascended but I don't really get it. How does that happen? Are you born like that? 'Cause I know Clem wasn't but he had similar abilities where we came from. And I came through just the same as I was." He knows he's asking a lot of questions at once, but Clemente had hardly known more than he did the last time they'd spoken. As his best friend, it was obviously his duty to know everything he can. Knowledge equated power even if just the power to help should Clem ever get hurt, he'd know more than he did now.

Remembering their task at hand after his small tangent, he pulls the flask of water he'd taken with him from the temple to water the seeds they'd planted together. He presses one hand to the soil to ensure he's not overwatering the seeds, drowning them before they even get a chance to grow. "Evie healed me when I first got here though." He laughs weakly for a moment as he rolls back on his heels to sit up, resting his arms on his knees as he looks over to Rexanna once more. "Clem always had my back at home. Even here I'm too weak to protect him, and without Evie, I'd probably be dead by now. So I guess the flowers are a sorry excuse for helping out around here, but at least it's something. And you found me, so that's pretty cool, right?" Dante is notorious for rambling when he gets started on something though he continues to fidget with stray strings on his pants, pulling them out without much thought to his actions or the constant stream of words pouring from his motor mouth.

dante

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 02:37 AM